The main area of expertise of CSU "Analytical Spectrometry" is bioanalytical investigation on preclinical and clinical trials according GLP requirements. The list of validated assay is regularly updated.
Furthermore CSU "Analytical Spectrometry" is involved in numerous international (NATO, FP7) and Russian (Fed Prog.) research projects to study the biologically active compounds in complex matrices.
- Simultaneous determination of polyphenols (catechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin gallate, gallocatechin gallat, gallic acid) and caffeine in biological objects.
- Proteins determination in urine and blood serum.
- Simultaneous determination of alkaloids (caffeine, teofillin, teobromin).
- Determination of oxalic acid (oxalate), uric acid, creatinine, inorganic cations and anions in the urine.
- Amino acid analysis of biological objects
- Determination of steroid hormones (cortisol, cortisone, corticosterone) in urine and blood
- Determination of oxidized and reduced forms glutation
- Determination of glycosylated hemoglobin
- Determination of water- and fat-soluble vitamines
- Determination of sugars
- Determination of biogenic amines and their metabolites (adrenalin, norepinephrine, dophamine, metanaphrine, normetanephrine) in biological liquids by HPLC with electrochemical detection
- Determination of oncology markers (vanillyl mandelic acid (VMA), homovanillic acid (HVA))
- Determination of tryptophan and metabolites (kynurenine, 3-hydroxykynurenine, kynurenic acid) in urine, blood serum and tears.
- Determination of drugs in biological objects.
- Analysis of purity of synthesized substanced (peptide, polymers, oligonucleotide...).
Gzhatskaya st.27, office 240