Laboratory CSU “Analytical Spectrometry” has modern analytical equipment, which allows performing complex projects on high quality levels and resolving complex challenges. Depending on your tasks, our staff will offer the optimal analytical method and schedule of analysis. Protein precipitations, solid phase and liquid-liquid extraction techniques are utilizes for sample preparation.
High performance liquid chromatographs are coupled with mass spectrometric detectors and equipped with nitrogen generators, uninterruptible power supply, rackchangers with 12 plates inside. Up to 600 samples per system are allowed to be analyzed continuously in our laboratory.
- Shimadzu HPLC system is coupled with AB Sciex API 5500 triple quadrupole mass-spectrometer with electrospray ionization source
- Two Shimadzu HPLC systems are coupled with AB Sciex API 4000 triple quadrupole mass-spectrometers with electrospray ionization sources
- Agilent 1200 HPLC system is coupled with AB Sciex API 4000 Q TRAP triple quadrupole mass-spectrometer with electrospray ionization source
- Agilent 1100 HPLC-MS system with electrospray ionization source
- MALDI-FT MS Varian 902 (9.4T) mass-spectrometer
- SANYO freezers and refrigerators are equipped with round-the-clock monitoring and alarm system. Ultra-low temperature freezer is completed with backup cooling kit working on liquid CO2
- Precision balances OHAUS
- Refrigerated Centurion Scientific and Eppendorf centrifuges
- Milli-Q (Millipore) reference water purification system
- Facilities for solid phase and liquid-liquid extraction sample preparation
Our experts will offer you an optimal analytical method for your task and depending on your requirements. Up to 6 clinical trials can be simultaneously processed in our laboratory.
Engelsa pr.34B, office 202